- 6.95 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED Backlight
- Motorized 6 Step Tilt Angle Adjust
- Clear Resistive Panel
- Touch Panel Control , Variable Key Illumination
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / Audio Profile(A2DP) (apt-X, AAC)/ SPP)
- Android Rapid Charge
- 2 RCA Video Input for Rear View Camera(Parking Guide Line)/ Front View Camera
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
An advanced display panel with high contrast ratio, provides a brighter and clearer visual experience with vivid easy to read text.
When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed.
Parking guide lines appear on any standard backup camera image, making parking safer and easier.
Two camera inputs are available for front and rear cameras. A rear view camera can be used as a front camera with the mirror image setting.
Electronic angle settings adjust the display for best off axis viewing.
Directions to Our Store
Contact the Kelowna Car Audio Professionals, Disturbing The Peace Car Audio, to schedule your consultation.
Phone: (250) 826-1999
ask for Kevin or Graham