The 10.0kw competition series amplifier is a 10,000 watt mono block. It is built for 12 volt audio systems. It will not operate on 16 or 18 volt systems. It is a linkable amp and designed to run at 1 ohm per amp or 2 ohms when strapped for 20,000 watts of power.
It comes with a bass knob and a clipping indicator. For power inputs it will accept triple 0 awg for power and triple 0 awg for ground.
• 1 ohm stable
• Variable low pass filter
• Variable subsonic filter
• Variable bass boost
• Wired remote control
• Triple 0 awg power and ground inputs
We recommend for installation
• 1 upgraded battery under the hood
• 3 extra 800ci battery in the rear
• Minimum of two 0 awg ran from the front battery to the rear battery
• All 0 awg power and ground inputs on amp must have 0 awg ran to them for a total of 6 runs into the amp
• 2 Upgraded aftermarket alternators
• Dash mounted voltage meter
Directions to Our Store
Contact the Kelowna Car Audio Professionals, Disturbing The Peace Car Audio, to schedule your consultation.
Phone: (250) 826-1999
ask for Kevin or Graham