12V Lithium Battery, Max Amplifier Wattage: 30,000W (burst power), Continuous Amplifier Wattage: 15,000W
prices may vary with usa/can exchange rate
Weight Lbs. – 35
Weight Kgs. – 15.87
Length – 13 in
Height – 8.65 in
Width – 6.8 in
Open Circuit Voltage – 13.3V
Max Charge Voltage – 15.0V
Recommended Charge Voltage – 14.5V
Minimum Voltage – 8.0V
Max Discharge Current – 2,400A
Continuous Discharge Current – 1,080A
Max Charge Current – 540A
RC – 124 minutes @25A
Watt-hours – 675
Operating Temperature – -22⁰F ~ 131⁰F
Terminal Type – M8 Shoulder Bolts with Machined Aluminum Options Available (sold separately)
- BCI Group 31 Case Size: Convenient for mounting in vehicle’s stock location, or with other XS Power terminal and mounting accessories.
- Molecular Level Cell Safety: Using the latest in lithium ion nanotechnology to reduce heat build-up at the cell level that can lead to thermal runaway in extreme conditions.
- Electronic Monitoring and Balancing System: Electronically keeps watch over the individual lithium cells to prevent cell level imbalance, which leads to premature failure, and poor performance.
- Lead Acid Battery Charger Compatible: Can be charged with any battery charger. If the charger is not equipped with automatic shut off, it must be turned off manually when the battery is full.
- Alternator Compatible: Works well with high current alternators up to 540A of charge current per battery.
- AGM Battery Compatible: Works well when connected in parallel with other AGM style batteries.
- Professional Grade Construction: Nearly 8 years of experience manufacturing lithium battery solutions guarantees a professionally build and quality product.
- Certified Hazmat Shipping Included: Improper packaging and labeling can result in heavy fines. You can trust that your XS Power lithium battery will be shipped according to safety guidelines and arrive in 100% perfect condition.
- Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship.
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directions to Our Store
Contact the Kelowna Car Audio Professionals, Disturbing The Peace Car Audio, to schedule your consultation.
Phone: (250) 826-1999
ask for Kevin or Graham