The 7.5kw competition series amplifier is a 7,500 watt mono block. It is capable of running up to 18 volts for up to 9,200 watts. It is a linkable amp and designed to run at 1 ohm per amp or 2 ohms when strapped.
It comes with a bass knob and a clipping indicator. For power inputs it will accept dual 0 awg for power and dual 0 awg for ground.
• 1 ohm stable
• Variable low pass filter
• Variable subsonic filter
• Variable bass boost
• Wired remote control
• Dual 0 awg power and ground inputs (both must be used)
We recommend for installation
• 1 upgraded battery under the hood
• 3 extra 800ci battery in the rear
• Minimum of two 0 awg ran from the front battery to the rear battery
• Both 0 awg power and ground inputs on amp must have 0 awg ran to them for a total of 4 runs into the amp
• 2 Upgraded aftermarket alternators
• Dash mounted voltage meter
ADD AMP INPUTS?