CRX-4 4way Quality Car Audio Crossover
Crossover Table Taramps CRX4 4-Way Mono Car
The Crossover was made to divide the frequencies of the sound of your car, so the bass will go directly to the subwoofer, the middle or similar beats will go to the mid or 6X9, and the treble to the tweeter.
With Taramps quality, the accessory has been developed with the highest technology to provide excellent performance of your automotive sound.
The CRX4 model has 4 signal outputs (Low, Mid Low, Mid High and High), its audio processing is fully digital DSP 24 bits / 48KHz, it also has the variable BASS-BOOST function, which serves to further reinforce plus bass for the subwoofer, plus short-circuit protection at the output and polarity reversal in the power supply.
• 12dB / 8th 4-way electronic crossover
• Harmonic Distortion (THD): Less than 0.01%
• Maximum Input Level: 8 volts
• Maximum Output Level: 8 volts
• Separation Between Channels: Greater than 80dB
• Working voltage: 10 to 15.5V DC
• Input Impedance: 27K Ohms
• Output Impedance: 470 Ohms
• Crosstalk:> 80dB
• Nominal Consumption: 380 mA
• Power Supply: with DC-DC Converter Switching
• Electronic Protection: Polarity Inversion
• Recommended Wire Gauge is 1.5mm² for Positive / Negative Wires, and 0.75mm² for Remote Wire
OBS¹: The CRX-4 Crossover must be attached to a stable base (holder) that is easily accessible, away from heat sources.
NOTE: It is not recommended to install the product on the sides of the speakers due to vibration and not to attach directly to the bodywork of the vehicle.
• 1 Crossover Table
1 year warranty.
Merely illustrative images.
The installation of the product must be done by a qualified professional.
Connect Parts is not responsible for any misuse of the product.
Directions to Our Store
Contact the Kelowna Car Audio Professionals, Disturbing The Peace Car Audio, to schedule your consultation.
Phone: (250) 826-1999
ask for Kevin or Graham